Steffy Tattoos Round 2
Ever wanted a tattoo that looks like it was drawn by a drunk 5 year old, but was actually drawn by the lead singer of that band you used to like in high school? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE.
Examples of the last round of tattoos and also my extremely bad and dumb comics are on my instagram highlights (@stefanbabcock) to get a sense of what you’re in for.
50% of proceeds will be donated to Youth Mental Health Canada. More info on them at the bottom of this page.
Limit of 1 per person please!
THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF TATTOOS YOU CAN BUY
$25 - CHOOSE YOUR OWN CATEGORY - choose from Barnyard Animals / Cactuses / Dinosaurs / Dogs / Nature / Ocean Stuff / Space
- I will choose what to draw based on the category you select
- These designs will NOT be one-of-a-kind - each drawing will be sold to a maximum 3 people
- 60 total available (20 designs)
$40 - CUSTOM TIER 1 - you tell me exactly what you want and I will draw it
- These designs will be 100% custom / one-of-a-kind.
- There will be no revisions. What you get is what you get!
- 15 total available
$60 - CUSTOM TIER 2 - Whether you have an idea or not, I will work with you to figure out what you want your tattoo to look like.
- These designs will be 100% custom / one-of-a-kind
- I’ll give you rough sketches for you to approve
- 2 revisions / tweaks
- 5 total available
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. From the drop down menu, select your tattoo type
2. Click "Add to Cart"
IF YOU CHOSE CUSTOM TIER 1 OR CUSTOM TIER 2: In the checkout section there's a space for Notes / Instructions. Write down what you want me to draw. If you choose Custom Tier 2 and don’t know what you want, that’s ok, I’ll send you an email shortly after to discuss.
3. In the next couple of weeks I'll send you an email with your tattoo design.
4. Get it tattooed and regret it until the world ends. Which probably isn't too far off. so who cares.
CUSTOM TIERS: PLEASE KEEP REQUESTS SIMPLE. I'm very bad at drawing and the simpler the idea, the better it will turn out - I wanna do a good job and not screw up your stupid body forever.
All proceeds are going to Youth Mental Health Canada, who focus on education, support, advocacy and suicide prevention for young Canadians. Everything is bad right now and kids need all the brain help they can get. As an adult who has struggled with depression for most of my life, I’m barely staying afloat. I can’t imagine what it would be like to experience this as a young person before I’d developed any tools to cope with this garbage.